2019 RBC Canadian Open 50/50 Winning Number
2019 RBC Canadian Open 50/50 prize: $63,957
Winning ticket number: 1628721
The winning ticket must be presented to Golf Canada Foundation within 6 months of the draw date. Please contact email@example.com if you have the original winning ticket for information on how to claim your prize.
2019 Golf Canada Foundation 50/50 Rules of Play
- Raffle Tickets are 3 for $5, 10 for $10 or 60 for $20
- Must be 18 years or older to participate
- In Hamilton, raffle tickets will be on sale from Wednesday, June 5th through Sunday, June 9th in hospitality suites and high traffic areas on site.
- In Aurora, raffle tickets will be on sale from Wednesday, August 21st through Sunday, August 25th in hospitality suites and high traffic areas on site.
- The draw will be conducted in the following secure locations: by 8pm on June 9th at Hamilton Golf & Country Club, and by 8pm on August 25th at Magna Golf Club. A winning number will be randomly from the total number of tickets sold.
- The winner must present their signed winning ticket along with 2 forms of identification within 6 months (180 days) to claim their prize.
- The winning ticket cannot be tampered with (we reserve the right to deny winning if the ticket has been reproduced or changed from original state)
- Payment of the prize will be made by cheque that will be provided a minimum of one week from the date the winning ticket is verified.
- Winning number and estimated prize amount will be posted on the Golf Canada Foundation website (golfcanadafoundation.com)
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: 50/50 contractors and employees of Golf Canada Foundation and members of its Board of Directors
Please Play Responsibly
For the complete Rules & Regulations: Golf Canada Foundation 5050 Raffle Rules – Event Site & Online.
2018 RBC Canadian Open 50/50 prize: $30,130
Winning ticket number: 320057
2018 CP Women’s Open 50/50 prize: $28,117
Winning Ticket Number: 1917029
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the original winning ticket for information on how to claim your prize.